2023-03-25 The forum has been updated, you can learn more here.

My Collage Experience

This is the place for anything unrelated to SquidwardCC or doesn't already have a dedicated forum.
Eric Zachus

I started out as a stupid idiot are svms sun valley middle school i had not heard of the collage so i did school work till i leanred of the collage i did research and found out i can get there.I got a large cardboard box and got my cousins to tape me inside it and give it to the post office then they sent me across the sea then i got to england or atleast i thought i did i got out of the box to only see i was on a container ship i walked around and found a full cargo crate full of clarinet reeds i opened it than i remeber im gonna play the clarinet at scc and i stole a bunch of reeds than i got caught by the crew but escaped in my pj mask floaty and in a paw patrol hat was in the sea for 23 days eating fish and my own shit but i made it to shore on a dock in the middle of ireland.I met a man named plankton who asked where im heading and i said scc he said i could get a ride there but i had to do something in return i had to tickle his antennas i tickled them and he squirted on me than thanked me then we went on the ride we rode through the moutains and the woods me finally made it to britain only to be stopped by boarder patrol they realized that my driver (Plankton) was a criminal and shot him to death for trying to get cup cakes and keeping old men in his basment then i was off to scc.i walked 500 miles than i realized i was getting closer because i saw the Krusty Krab and the Chum Bucket that my driver owned than 67 more miles and i saw the face of heaven its self SQUIDWARD COMMUNITY COLLAGE i was crying from how beauty full and then THE MAN HIM SELF SQUIDWARD TENTACALES came out the door and said Welcome Eric i was crying so much he than gave me a clarinet and i started remebr im not done with collage this is all so far :squidward1: :squidward1: :squidward1: :squidward1: